Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Back on meds

Well, I did it.  I went to my psychiatrist's office and got Prozac.  We'll see how it works out.  I'm mostly afraid it will give me terrible side effects.  Last year I tried going back on for a bit and Zoloft and even Lexapro which I took for eleven years gave me horrible racing heart beat.  It was awful.  I couldn't sleep and I felt like shit; it was wracking my whole body.  I just want this to work because I know that if and when the time comes and I need to make the choice I can stay on Prozac through pregnancy.  So we'll see what happens.  I am very hopeful but of course I still feel like shit (obviously).  I just don't want this to be my life anymore on any level.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you need them, but I'm really glad you went forward and got them. I really hope things start looking up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to hug you. Can't wait to see you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete